What are Options in NSE Market?
A derivative is simply any financial instrument that "derives" its value from the price movement of another instrument. For example, the value of a derivative linked to the Nifty Futures is a function of price movements in the Nifty.
We provide 2-3 Options Calls is Stock as well as in Nifty & Bank Nifty Futures in a week. We plan to increase the option calls in coming months.
Type of Options in NSE
There are two main type of Options:
- Call options: Call options are derivatives that give the intraday trader the right, but not the obligation, to buy a stock at a specified price during a specified period of time. Typically, you buy option calls when you are bullish and you think that market to go up or you think that the stock purchased by you has brighter prospects of going up in the nse market.
- Put options : Put options give day traders the right, but not the obligation, to sell a stock at a specified price during a specified period of time. Put buyers are generally bearish on the nse market and/or a stock’s potential, so they purchase puts to try and profit from an expected downside move.
How to Trade in our Option Calls
- First Very Important for Option Traders : Option strategy should be used by expert intraday traders as 90 % traders are losing their had earned money in Options.
- If as a Day Traders, if you are Bullish on a certain stock and Market is going up Traders may consider buying call options or selling put options of that stock.
- Nse Day Traders who think that Market are in Bearish Trend and may go down can buy put options or sell call options in nse market.
- Traders should note that in call option trading, they can get extraordinary returns if they are very sure that stock price will move to higher levels in short period of time.
About Our Option Call / Strategy
We Send 2 to 3 Options call for our Members during market time in a week depending on the market trend and our research for the day. Don't Trade without stop loss in options.
Sample View of our Option Call of DLF Given in 18 June 2015
DEAR TRADER OPTION CALL FOR SMALL INVESTORS: BUY DLF JUN PUT STRIKE PRICE 100 @ 0.70 TG1 2.00 TG2 2.75 SL 0.20 HOLD TILL EXPIRY SENT 13:00 sai-intradaytips.in
We want you to take up our Free trial for two days, trade in those Options Calls and earned money. We update our Past performance every market day in 10-15 minutes. You can compare the same with the optoins calls you have got for the day and the profits you have earned. One you are satisfied you can take up our paid Member share tips services in nse stock market.